I'm a 20 odd yr old dad who just tries to get by and keeps open mind towards what I find beautiful.
My main creative interests are writing Sci-Fi, Modelling star ships for computer game mods and drawing dragons or space ships with a bit of random "that looks nice I will take a pic of that" thrown in for taste.
My main tools for creativity are
- Good old pencil and paper for when I feel like sketching something
- Blender 2.49 for creating 3D models (I tried 2.5 but I have issues with its collada exporter which I need for a game modding project I'm working on)
- Gimp 2.6.6 for texturing models and computer art (I have used Photoshop in the past)
- My Camera phone for digital photos currently a Nokia 6500 Slide with 3.2 megapixle resolution (previously used Sony Erikson k800i and sometimes use my wife's Nokia N74)
- Microsoft Word for my story writing
Current Residence: UK
Operating System: Windows XP
MP3 player of choice: Winamp
Favourite cartoon character: Too many answers
If you want to use any of my works or source materials please feel free to drop me a note and we will sort something out